Our studios provide a versatile, bright, blank-canvas space ideal for showrooms, pop-ups, castings, private parties, workshops, presentations, and more.
The space boasts large north-facing windows, white walls, and hardwood floors. The minimal interior has a classic loft feel, and offers a comfortable, welcoming space for events and creative projects.
The studios are adjacent and connected by a large door. They can be rented together or separately. Click the links above for photos, floor plans, and additional info.
- Passenger and freight elevators with easy access
- Bathrooms located down the hall
- Wireless internet
- Heat & AC
- Clothing racks
- Hair & makeup stations
- Chairs, tables, basic furniture (see below)
We offer blank event space, though we have some basic furniture on-premise: a large table, benches, a couch, stools, folding tables and chairs. Please call to check for availability when booking.
You can rent additional furniture directly through vendors in the area if needed, or it may be arranged by your planner. Contact us for more information.
Our hourly rates are as follows. Additional fees may apply for furniture, supplies, and overnight storage. For weekly rates, contact us to request a quote.
- Need catering recommendations? Let us know.
- We do not have a liquor license, nor does the building. You must obtain your own license in order to serve alcohol.
- Set-up and breakdown is included in your rental time.
- Please inquire about rates for overnight storage.