Terms & Policies
It is the responsibility of the renter to adhere to the regulations listed below. Failure to abide by these terms will result in stated penalties.
- All rentals require a nonrefundable $50 deposit (1/2-day), or a $100 deposit for a full-day reservation.
- Reservation is not guaranteed unless there is a deposit or credit card on file.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the use of rental space.
- Weekend rental payments are due on the Friday before the rental date.
- Acceptable methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash payments.
- No personal checks. Cash payments must be made in full upon reserving space.
- Cancellations must be made five days prior for all studio rentals.
- In the event that the studio rental was made in less than five days, there are no refunds on cancellation.
- Failure to cancel rental within the designated times will incur loss of deposit and full amount of the rental.
- Cancellations made within the designated cancellation period will incur a $25 fee + $100 deposit per cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made by telephone between Monday and Friday from 9am-6pm. Call (212) 279-2939.
START & FINISH TIMES
- Rentals must start and end on time.
- Space must be vacated upon rental checkout time to make way for the next client coming in.
- If your rental time is exceeded, management reserves the right to charge $75 per additional hour.
- Fairway Studios is not responsible for items left behind in the studio. Any items left in studio will be discarded unless otherwise specified.
- Renters are required to keep all items inside studio. Hallways, bathrooms, and other common areas of the building are to be left vacant and are not intended for storage, rehearsal, makeup, wardrobe, etc.
- Clients will be responsible for any damages that occur during their rental period to equipment or studio space due to neglect or misuse.
- Fairway Studios is not liable for any injuries which may occur during your rental.
- There is no smoking in the studios. Failure to comply with this will result in immediate shutdown of shoot and you will be ejected from the studio space.